Safari in All Egypt
Cairo/ Fayoum / Bahariya / Siwa / Farafra /Dakhla / Kharga / Luxor15 Days / 14 Nights
15 Days / 14 Nights
Cairo / Matruh (550 km)
Arrive Cairo International airport, meet and assist by our representatives. Transfer to hotel for overnight.
After breakfast, checkout and start your safari program.We begin with a short drive from Cairo to the Ptolemaic ruins in Kom Oshim in El Fayoum Oasis and visit the Temple Quasar El Sagha. We then enjoy the Pharonic sunset overlooking the vast expanse of Lake Qaroon. Camp and overnight in Fayoum.
After an early morning breakfast, continue your trip up to Bahariya Oasis. You will be camping next to a hot water spring in the isolated oasis of Bir El Ghaba. Overnight Bahariya.
Today we head west to touch the edges of the grand Sahara until you reach Siwa Camp and overnight
You will leave Siwa heading east until you reach Bahariya. Camp and overnight in Bahariya.
After an early morning swim in the spring you move to Farafra through the black desert and white desert. When you arrive at Farafra you will be camping next to a water source from which you have a panoramic sunset view. Camp and overnight Farafra.
Today you trek beautiful terrain until you reach Dakhla Oasis where you explore all its sights, the Bashandy craft center and The Ethnographic Museum. Overnight Dakhla.
You will proceed to Kharga Oasis, where you will visit the Greco-Roman Temple as well as the Christian Necropolis of al Bagawat. Overnight in Camp in Kharga.
Moving south, you will visit the Oasis of El Gaga then continue to reach the river Nile in Luxor Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast. Start your full day tour visiting (Valley of Kings-Deir El Bahari Temple-Colossi of Memnon and the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut).Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Eastern bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, the Temple of Deir El Bahari. On the return journey stop at the Colossi of Memnon which are two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenopis III facing the Nile. And visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
Overnight in Luxor
2. 8 nights desert safari on full board basis.
3. 2 nights hotel accommodation in Luxor on half board basis.and Khan El-Khalili.
4. All transfers.
5. Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
6. All your tours and excursions are with A/C bus.
7. The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
8. All your visits include entrance fees.
9. Our prices include all taxes and services.
10. 1 full day in Cairo including Egyptian Museum, Citadel, Pyramids&Sphinx.
11. 1 full day Cairo, Sakkara, Memphis & Citadel.
12. 2 full days in Luxor visit the Valley of Kings and Queens, Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon & Luxor and Karnak Temples.
2. Personal items.
4. Any other items not mentioned
5. Domestic air tickets Luxor/Cairo
PLEASE NOTE: Sequence of visits in the program could change without prior notice according to your arrival day.